|TO LIST OF MACHINERY|
|Make/Type:||Reinhardt Technik / Single Flow 20|
|Group-Subgroup:||7 Insulating glass - Sealing machinery|
|Condition:||03 Working order - no warranty|
|Info:||Reinhardt-Technik Single Flow 20 - machine for processing medium to high viscose one component materials. Single Flow 20 is the very robust version.
The Single Flow was specially designed for the economic flow of pastest, greases, silicones, epoxy and polyurethane materials. Main emphasis of the development was laid in a clearly arranged and user friendly machine conception. The pump's longevity is achieved due to the constant run based on a high flow volume. In spite of the high and variable output performance the machine convinces with its remarkable low energy demand. As an option the machine can be connected to an automatic application facility.
- Output - max. 4000 g/min (depending on material viscosity)
- Drum size 20 - 30 l
- Moveable Pressure ratio 52:1, by air motor
- Admissible working pressure 300 bar
- Drive and control - pneumatic
- Air pressure - 6 bar
- Scoop pison pump - 02842501
- Cartridge filling system
- Dimensions, L x W x H: 650 x 700 x 1750 mm
- Used with silicone Dow Corning 3793